5.12.2007

Fun Times

Nana is here visiting and the kids are having a great time. The girls have spent a lot of time playing duets on the piano with her and that has been a lot of fun to listen to. They are much improved since her last visit, and our piano has been tuned, so it's really much nicer all the way around :) Many games of "Sorry" have also been played, highlighting areas of character training that need a bit more focus for my precious daughters.

Nana taught Sierra to knit, which I especially appreciate. Sierra bought herself one of those begining knitter kits and we managed to get her cast on, but we were kind of stuck. With Nana's help she has almost finished her scarf and is very proud of her efforts.

Yesterday we went to Boerne for lunch and to look around in some antique shops. Sometimes I feel like I spend all of my time repeating the same instructions to my children. But I am always grateful when I can take them somewhere that many people won't bring children and their behavior is noteworthy. In a good way :)

Here are a few pictures of our day.


Eli has a lot of trouble with the sun hurting his eyes :)

Eli opted out of this picture, due to the aforementioned sun
Here they are in the old fashioned ice cream parlor. We all had ice cream soda's and they were soooo yummy!


1 comment:

Nicole Hearn said...

How cute they all look in that last picture. I miss them!