9.28.2010

Summer Time Recap

Ah, so summer has come and gone and it doesn't seem I have shared any of it here. The kids had campouts on the trampoline

The upper 4 competed in the Bible Bee, with the girls tying for third in our local competition We celebrated the birthdays of Ezra and Titus by renting the Tehachapi pool for a joint party.

I spent a lovely birthday with Ezra, breakfasting together, seeing a movie and playing in the river. In which I utterly forgot the presence of my camera.
Ty and I spent an equally lovely day doing many of the same things, minus the movie.

We watched Foyles War and the European Faith and Freedom Tour.

We finally finished our school year, swam as much as we could, spent time with friends and family, looked for a church, and got Ty potty trained.

We were blessed with another child in the womb.

There, I think you're all caught up. See, it's like I was never gone at all.

2 comments:

Hubers said...

I love Foyles War! Sounds like you guys are doing great.

Kristalyn

Delaney Seargeant said...

Okay....... I know that this post is a little old... but I just had to say " hello " and ask you to say "hello" to my home town Tehachapi ( !!!!!!! :] ) for me!!!!! I miss Tehachapi, mainly because my sweet grand parents live there - Hi Grani and Pop!!!!!, as well as my sister and two nieces (still praying for her :'[ ), but also because I lived there for the first 8 years of my life, and it was all that I knew... till we came to TEXAS!!!!. Its kind of sad, yet it was so long ago that.... (well, I must confess sooner or later:)..... that Texas is my REAL home (on earth), but Tehachapi still holds a little place in my heart :). Well, Hello to the Elliot family, and I hope that y'all had a wonderful time at the pool!!!! Happy birthday boys!!!

With love,
Del♥ney Serageant