2.14.2010

Book Review: Cowboy & Wills

Cowboy and Wills is the story of a boy and his dog. It is the story of a mothers fierce love for her son, the power of love, and the indomitable, fragile, amazing human spirit. It broke my heart and lifted my soul. With wit and grace, Monica Holloway brings you right into her life; in all its messy, wonderful, devastating, uplifting glory. I laughed, and cried, and grew in compassion and understanding. You really can't ask for more than that.

I wouldn't give it to my 13yo to read because there is a slight bit of adult content and a few colorful words. But I might read it aloud to her with some editing.

I haven't made the time for reading nearly as much as I would like to, and this book was great to help me get back into the swing of things. I didn't want to put it down.

No comments: