10.04.2009

Baby Time

On Saturday Mike took the kids to Whitney Portals for a fun day of fishing and hiking, and Annaleise and I got to spend a quiet day together. Because my husband is just that cool. It was lovely.

We spent a little time at a park taking a few pictures when I wasn't trying to keep other peoples kids from jumping on her, over her, and around her, and taking her attention off of me :)

She was a little tired and not entirely in to the picture thing, she mostly wanted to suck her thumb, eat her blanket, and watch the other kids. But I got a few shots that made it all worthwhile.

Here are two of them.

Which one do you like better?

I played with the color a little on the second shot, the first one is SOOC (straight out of the camera). I don't know much about doctoring my pictures. I think I actually prefer the un-touched one. I'd really like to learn how to make the eyes pop a little more. So much to learn, so little time :)

I also forgot to button the back of her outfit, so it is a little floppy at the neck. It's really apparent in some of them.

Seriously though, don't you just want to eat her up!?




6 comments:

christywith8 said...

I like the close up a little better I think . She is so cute. That red outfit makes her lips look just as red! Cant wait to meet her!

cyndi said...

aww she is so CUTE! both pics are adorable i think i like the closer one tho ohhhhh she realy is a cutie!!

Unknown said...

I think it looks like she has green eyes in the second one, that is until you make the picture bigger and then thy are clearly blue. I like the first best, though I think a head shot of the second would look really good too.

Holly said...

I'm confused as to which is 1st & which is 2nd but I love the one with the blanket. It is too cute! Totally adorable.

Michele said...

The top one is first and the bottom is second. The bottom is the one that I played with the color a little bit. I love her bare feet in it :)

Hubers said...

She's beautiful! Wish I could give her hugs and kisses. Glad to hear you are doing well and Mike is taking good care of you. Love you, Joni